EwalletXpress is a great option for online casino players who
want an easy and cost effective way to do their banking at
online casinos without having to worry about prohibitions from
their personal financial institutions.
Best Casino For EwalletXpress
100% up to
Cherry Red offers players a wide variety of bonus offers depending on the games they will be playing, and the amount and timing of the deposit. All details about their bonuses can be found below.
What is ewalletXpress?
Available to residents of the United Kingdom, Canada and the
United States, ewalletXpress is not a card, but rather, an
online banking account from which you can purchase goods from an
online merchant or receive payments.
Likewise, for online casino players, ewalletXpress can provide you with an anonymous electronic wallet service that serves as a middle account between your personal bank account and your online casino account.
EwalletXpress can be especially useful for casino players whose banks do not permit them to perform transactions with any online gambling sites (as is the case for many reputable financial institutions). When you use EwalletXpress, any transactions to and from an online casino will go through your E-wallet so you and your bank will only see EwalletXpress listed in your withdrawal and deposit statements.
How to Deposit Money into Your EwalletXpress Account
There are several deposit methods that ewalletXpress offers
its customers. They include:
1. Xpress Funds: Requires that you register with ewalletXpress and verify your banking account (a two-day process). In addition, once accepted as an Xpress Funds member, you will be able to use as much as $750 per month with your Xpress Funds account. There is an 8.8% surcharge on all fund transfers.
2. Online Checking: You must also register your checking account with ewalletXpress. Any time that you make an online checking deposit, it can take up to 4 days for your E-check to clear. You will be charged an additional $10 fee for every transaction.
3.Interac Email Money Transfer: This option is available for Canadian customers only. Transactions will take anywhere between 30 minutes to one hour to complete.
4. Online Bill Payment: A way to deposit money into your ewalletXpress account from your personal banking institution. You must first sign up with ewalletXpress and enter the amount you wish to transfer. This option is available for Canadian customers only.
5. Bank Wire: Best for casino players who want to deposit a larger amount of money into their online casino accounts. There is no limit for bank wire transactions. You will incur a $15 bank charge for every bank wire transaction.
6. Money Order: A good choice for casino high rollers who do not want to pay a bank fee. EwalletXpress allows you to submit a $1,000 money order every day.
Customers should be warned that when you are ready to withdraw funds from your ewalletXpress account and transfer them back into your checking account, ewalletXpress will charge you a 10% withdrawal fee. That being said, all transfers between your ewalletXpress account and merchants (including online casino cashiers) are free.
Casinos that Accept EwalletXpress
There are many casinos that participate with
ewalletXpress. Below is a list of several of these casinos plus
specific additional fees and stipulations.
1. Cherry Red Casino: Your ewalletXpress transactions will be performed in U.S. dollars only.
2. Bodog Casino: All deposits are free and you will receive one free withdrawal per month.
3. Rushmore Casino: All deposits are performed in U.S. dollars only.
With its fast and easy deposit options, ewalletXpress is a great option for online casino players who need a way to get around bank prohibitions. It is important to remember that all withdrawals from your ewalletXpress account will incur a 10% surcharge, so it is best to use any extra money in your account for other online purchases or bill payments.
Casino Deposit Options
Copyright © 2010, BestCasinosOnline.org. All rights reserved.